Stair Lift Companies Near Me | Short Pump, Virginia
Call Today 804-335-0032
Thank you for your help, your guidance and your suggestions in directing me to a better quality stairlift. Your efforts and knowledge are much appropriated.Best regards
I would not use any other company! The caring and extra personal involvement they provide is priceless. Thanks and keep up the good work!
I am so pleased with the lift I ordered from Richmond Stairlifts. This lift is a miracle for me, as I'm not getting any younger. Highly recommend Richmond Stairlift products. I spoke with Gary, what a pleasant man and very helpful. Thank you Gary.
Richmond Stair Lifts is a one of the most professional companies that I have worked with. They deliver the special and individualized service that a person should demand. Gary Gleason at the company is a man of his word and makes sure that each order and service is taken care of in a professional manner. You cannot go wrong with them.
We actually upgraded after talking to the Represenative. Very glad we did.
I'm a disabled marine vet and needed a stair lift bad due to my injuries. Richmond Stairlifts assisted me along with the VA. Their knowledge and understanding of my needs was a game changer for me. They were professional and the VA covered it all. I highly recommend them. They were very respectful and accommodating. Thanks so very much. You have no idea how much it meant to me to have you assist me the way you did. Howrah!
There was a little confusion on the frontend with the FED EX tracking number, but once that was resolved, the transaction went well. Representative responded when I had questions. Would recommend this seller. Product works well.
I almost bought the stair lift from someone else until I noticed the warranty issues. Richmond Stairlift is the ONLY one that offered a lifetime warranty on the entire stair lift. Make sure you read the fine print on the other companies. They don't really warranty 100% on everything. These guys do....even the computer board and battery. I HIGHLY recommend these guys. Great purchasing experience.
Arrived way before expected and was exactly what I needed.
The person that helped us was the best. The lift was easy to install with his direction. We had a mistake and it was taken care of right away. It works great!
The stair lift works like a dream and will enable my mom to have access to her full bathroom and her bedroom on 2nd floor of house. Thanks very much; much appreciated.
Great customer service. Highly pleased.
After reviewing several different lift designs I selected this lift because of the drive technology and no periodic maintenance required. Plus its warrantied 100%. They installed it the next day. I highly recommend them.
This was a fantastic piece of equipment. The company and their representitive were so profesional and knowledgeable. Now the basement is another room I can use. Its the first time I was able to see the basement in the 6 years since we bought it. Thank you Richmond Stairlifts.
I called Ricmond Stair Lifts to provide a stairlift for my mothers home. I felt comfortable with their staff. I spoke with Gary who was very informative about the types of stair lifts for sale. Bottom line here is they were quick with the service and installation (only a few days). The technician was very efficient and professional. I highly recommend using this company for all of your stair lift needs. I would do business with again.
I've personally worked with Gary Gleason, Owner, in the stair-lift industry for the past 15 years. His dedication to customer service, making sure the correct lift is designated, and willingness to go the extra mile for his customers are all traits seldom seen in today's marketplace. His determination to please the customer is a constant focus. He only offers high quality lifts - with warranties unmatched in the industry. I would strongly recommend Richmond Stair Lifts for accessibility product needs.
Awesome service!! Highly Recommended!!
Smooth transaction, quick & eaqsy, very satisfied AAA+++
Searching for “Stair Lift Companies Near Me Short Pump Virginia” helped you to find Richmond Stair Lifts which services and sells stair lifts in the Short Pump, Virginia community. Short Pump is a suburb of Richmond, Virginia. It was named for the short handled pump that was located beneath the porch of a tavern located there. The tavern was built by Robert Hyde Saunders, a Revolutionary War veteran in 1815.
Independence Isn’t Restricted By Indoor or Outdoor Stairs
If you’re looking for Stair Lift Companies Near Me Short Pump Virginia then you’ve come to the right place. Stair lifts are devices that are usually attached to a staircase to enable an individual to transport themselves up and/or down their staircase. The caveat though is that individuals need to be able to safely position themselves in and out of the stair lift’s seat and remain in an upright sitting position during the entire transition up or down their stairs. The stair lifts are equipped with seat belts to assist with an individual’s balance and safety, but they will still need to be able to maintain their balance in an upright position.
There are different types of stair lifts. Straight stair Lifts are specifically designed for use on indoor and outdoor staircases that do not bend or have turns, curves, or interim landings. Straight stair lift rails can be extended or trimmed to any length to fit your staircase, regardless of the number of steps you have.
In contrast, curved stair lifts are specifically custom manufactured to fit the exact shape and curvature of your staircase. We measure the exact angles of your staircase’s turns, curves, and landings before beginning production of your custom stairlift. Once your stair lift arrives from the manufacturer we’ll assemble and install it in your Short Pump home with expert precision ensuring your stair lift fits like a glove on your unique staircase.
Stair lifts are mounted directly into the treads of your stair case and not into the adjacent wall of the staircase. This is important to note because it allows your stair lift to be compatible with installation regardless whether your staircase is open, has one railing or railings on both sides.
Stair lifts can be modified to fit almost any staircase length. Additional rail sections or trimming existing rail sections may be necessary to ensure a proper fit with your staircase in some cases but the end result will be a perfectly fit and functional stair lift.
Dependent on the need of the user stair lifts are available in a range of widths. Most stair lifts only require approximately only 29″ of space, which modern staircases can easily accommodate. The seats, arm rests, and foot rests fold flat up against the wall to maximize the usable staircase space leaving your staircase to be easily accessed by others not needing the stair lift. Vertical platform lifts are just what it says; a platform that lifts your wheelchair, chair or scooter up or down your staircase. Plus, all our stair lifts are covered with a top to bottom 100% Lifetime Warranty. We are the ONLY company that offers one.
Say Goodbye to Painful Trips Up and Down Your Stairs
Unfortunately, as we age failing knees and hips, aggravated by going up and down stairs can be not just incredibly distressing for a lot of individuals but a dangerous outcome if ignored. A stair lift completely removes the issue leaving you pain free and leaves a routine of something you inevitably must do multiple times a day into an uneventful and even enjoyable process instead of an excruciating and potentially life threatening one. A stair lift doesn’t just make your daily life easier, it allows you to have one.
Make No Mistake; Stairs Can Be Dangerous
Your stair case is one if not the most dangerous area of your home. You or someone can fall while attempting to walk down your staircase resulting in serious physical harm that would substantially hinder you and your loved ones for years. In a worse case scenario, a fall could easily kill you leaving your spouse and loved ones to carry on prematurely without you.
Stair lifts are not a miracle cure for whatever ails you but they WILL add many years to your own life without cringing each step you attempt when climbing stairs. They will give you peace of mind knowing you won’t fall down the stairs and they will alleviate the need for someone to carry you up and down the stairs, giving you back your WHOLE Short Pump home, not just the first floor. You will be able to love and cherish your family and grandkids for much longer by merely avoiding the potential of falling down your staircase and breaking your hip, your arm or leg, your back or your neck with a fall down the stairs.
“I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Get Up”
How many times have you been alone in your Short Pump home and wondered what you would do if you fell and couldn’t get up for help? For the children of parents who are in their older years, their daily worry regarding whether their parent has fallen is a daily anxiety. You can make life easier for your spouse, your children and your friends knowing that the stairs in your home are no longer an issue they need to be concerned about and that they are much safer than before by the addition of a stair lift to your home.
Stair Lifts Ease Your Pain and Your Loved Ones Worry
Let’s be honest, we tend to worry about people who we care about. We can’t help it. It’s what makes us human and having your peace of mind isn’t just an important emotional option; its imperative. What occurs to you regarding your own body and mind; which includes the anxiety you experience with the loss of your mobility and freedom, isn’t restricted to just yourself. It affects people you love and who love you, which includes your spouse, your family, your neighbors, your colleagues and your friends.
For men, this is especially difficult to deal with. Men deal with their pride that they are in control, their strong, they’re independent, the bread winner, they’re the man of the house, etc. But in truth its wrapped and based in fear and denial. Let’s face it, coming to grips with our mortality is scary for anyone.
But, your family will appreciate you’ve taken steps to help them help you and just as important the ability to regain some of your independence safely.
Once you get a stair lift properly installed your family and loved ones can stop imagining the worst when you’re home alone. It allows them the ability to feel more reassured your movements about your home are not just possible but are easily accomplished safely. It also helps them to feel reassured the need to have you moved to an assisted living facility isn’t needed.
A simple installation of a stair lift will allow you to stay at home while at the same time giving your loved one’s peace of mind. Your family is now able to enjoy their time with you without the constant unpopular conversation of your safety and wellbeing.
Many older aging patients often believe pain doesn’t have to be a normal process of aging. But pain can interfere with your social life and impair your day-to-day tasks. Depending on how much pain their long-term condition puts on them daily depends on how much they withdraw from normal activities. The American Pain Society states a large number of elderly individuals suffer with varying levels of pain and look for pain relief but unfortunately too many of them neglect to find any pain relief or treatment.
Again, by installing a stair lift in your Short Pump home you can remain independently mobile while decreasing your pain and suffering. It also removes the chances and anxiety you’ll aggravate and exacerbate your pain.
Now pain is relative dependent on your medical issues and maybe the pain won’t go away completely. You may need to contact your physician and discuss if and how you can regain control of your pain and life. In the meantime, a stair lift will at least give you relief from extra pain each time you walk up your stairs. Seniors or those who are challenged by mobility who endured a fall related injury often require lifelong care afterward or worse, eliminate living alone all together.
With the installation of a stairlift, you won’t have a debilitating fall. In addition, by removing the stress and painful act of walking up and down the stairs it may reduce your everyday pain over time.
Please avoid becoming one of the millions of elderly adults who endure moderate to serious pain due to fallen injuries when they lost their equilibrium and needlessly fell.
By allowing us to install a stair lift in your Short Pump home you can pursue your day-to-day activities with confidence, safety and comfort and stop enduring the unbearable painful trek up and down your stairs. You deserve better options that once implemented can improve your own life and eliminate the stress and worry it leaves with your loved ones.
Being mindful of your own limitations and your current needs is a responsibility that is of your own. Call us today and begin your life again free of pain and worry.
Short Pump is comprised of several neighborhoods:
- Barclay — A quiet, out-of-the-way community with large 1-2 story homes.
- Barrington — A wealthier community with larger homes along the Church Road Corridor; community lake and dock.
- Barrington Valley — Located within Barrington, along Three Chopt Road.
- Barrington West — Barrington’s extension on the western side of Barrington Lake.
- Bell Tower — A newer community adjacent to Lake Loreine and
- Bentley — A master-planned community developed by Ryan Homes consisting of 50 homes, 15 of which overlook Pouncey Tract Road.
- Burgundy Parke — A small neighborhood off North Gayton Road, adjacent to the Fox Hall and Colonies neighborhoods.
- Church Run — A community with open, grassy yards, it connects Three Chopt Road to Church Road. Church Run Parkway is commonly used as a cut-through for residents south of Church Road.
- The Colonies — A community with a clubhouse that is within walking distance of Wilde Lake and is next to Tuckahoe Creek.
- Fox Hall — Upscale community-style neighborhood with landscaping and clubhouse amenities; home prices vary from $450,000 to $950,000. (Also commonly spelled Foxhall.)
- Gayton Station — Luxurious homes in the meadows of the Tuckahoe Creek.
- Glen Gary — Connected to Waterford, Wellesley, Sherbrooke.
- Graham Meadows — In the meadows of Tuckahoe Creek.
- Grey Oaks — One of the newest neighborhoods in the West End, it includes a private pool and tennis courts. Home prices range from $550,000 to well over $1 million.
- Hardings Trace — Smaller sized neighborhood. Connects with Burgundy Park and is off North Gayton Road.
- Lake Loreine — A smaller private community with east, west, and south sections that are waterfront or adjacent to water and wildlife, built in the 80’s by Hanky and Co.
- Loreines Landing — Built in the 1990s and 2000s with modern and contemporary architecture
- Milhaven at the Colonies- a smaller neighborhood located off of Causeway Drive next to Fox Hall and the Colonies.
- Oak Run — Away from the hectic traffic of the closer, concentrated area of Short Pump. Located off of Church Road and sits next to Barony Woods.
- Pine Run — Larger, older homes. The main road is Fox Meadow Drive. With entrances on Gayton and Ridgfield, it is next to Gayton Elementary School.
- Retrievers Ridge — smaller neighborhood; one- and two-story homes; located near Church and Pump roads.
- Shady Grove Estates — A smaller neighborhood with large homes on multiple acres; located off Pouncey Tracy Road.
- Sherbrooke — Near the John Rolfe Parkway construction.
- Sterling — Traditional homes, all brick, on the south side of Church Road.
- Twin Hickory — A master-planned community developed by HHHunt consisting of approximately 1,300 homes as of July 2010 located between Nuckols Road and Pouncey Tract Road. Community amenities include pools, tennis courts, parks, and an extensive network of sidewalks and paths. Housing options include apartment rentals, low-maintenance homes, town homes, and large family homes. Adjacent to the Twin Hickory community are Twin Hickory Elementary School, Colonial Trail Elementary School, Short Pump Middle School, and Deep Run High School. Also adjacent is Henrico County’s Twin Hickory Library. Nearby amenities include the Short Pump Mall, a wide range of retail shopping along Broad Street, and convenience and grocery retail outlets on Nuckols road. Also adjacent are a retirement community and several office parks.
- Waterford — A large neighborhood with large home sites.
- Wellesley — A master-planned community consisting if 788 single family, town homes and condominium homes built by HHHunt homes. Wellesley was recognized by the Community Associations Institute by the Central Virginia Chapter in 1992 and in 1999 when it was awarded the national “Community Association of the Year.” In addition, in 2010 Wellesley was named the Central Virginia Community Association Institute’s Large Community of the Year
- Wyndham — A large neighborhood featuring the Dominion Club and a neighborhood pool.
- Wythe Trace and Summerwood — Homesites along the John Rolfe Parkway construction.
Also check out our pages for disabled mobility funding and grants for disabled Virginia residents.
Other cities and towns near Short Pump Virginia we provide services to:
|Amelia Court House||Glen Allen||Mollusk||Stratford|
|Bumpass||Jamaica||Oilville||Virginia State University|
|Charles City||Kents Store||Petersburg||Water View|
|Chester||King And Queen Court House||Port Royal||Waverly|
|Chesterfield||King William||Powhatan||West Point|
|Christchurch||Ladysmith||Prince George||White Marsh|
|Church Road||Lancaster||Providence Forge||Wicomico|
|Colonial Heights||Little Plymouth||Richmond||Woods Cross Roads|
|Corbin||Locust Hill||Rollins Fork||Stony Creek|
|Crewe||Loretto||Ruther Glen||Fort Lee|
|Cumberland||Maidens||Saint Stephens Church||Fork Union|
|Dendron||Manakin Sabot||Saluda||Millers Tavern|
Cities and towns near Short Pump Virginia we service by zip code: